We founded Jawbone because we wanted to use business and event management as a tool to make a difference to people’s lives.
This philosophy spans over our employees, our clients and the consumers that interact with the branded experiences that we create. We are therefore proud to announce that we are the official event management sponsor of the Blood Brothers concert. A concert for a cause.
Blood Brothers is South Africa’s first rock super group. The band was formed in 2015 with the purpose of using their musical talents as a tool to help in the fight against cancer. All proceeds from the concert are donated to the Vrede Foundation. The foundation’s mission is to provide treatment and care for young South African’s battling cancer.
The band consists of 10 of South Africa’s top local talent that unite as 1. Blood Brothers consists of the following artists:
- Francois van Coke – Fokofpolisiekar (Lead Singer)
- Zolani Mahola – Freshlyground
- George van der Spuy – Taxi Violence
- Albert Frost – Black Cat Bones
- Kobus de Kock Jnr. – Black Cat Bones
- Hunter Kennedy – Fokofpolisiekar/Die Heuwels Fantasties
- Rian Zietsman – Taxi Violence/Beast
- Jason Hinch – Boargazm
- Isaac Klawansky – Shadowclub
- Loedi Van Renen – Taxi Violence
Date: 9th September 2016
Venue: Carnival City, Johannesburg
Time: Doors open at 7pm. The show runs from 8pm – 11pm
Tickets: Tickets available from Ticketpro (R250-R395 per person)
It’s not often that you get to party for a cause – Let’s unite against cancer and help the Vrede Foundation continue making a difference to those battling the disease.